Every day thousands of people are surfing through the web – make them click the money into your pocket! Maybe you run a website or blog about something really interesting and want to make money with your page – Start now and earn hundreds of dollars!
To start from scratch, read at least one of these beginner guides to site marketing. After you have done that think about it and start to improve your website. Probably you already know a lot of these tips but they are only the first step on your way to richness!
- How to Make Money Blogging: 7 Strategies to Help you Get Started Immediately
- 101 Link Building Tips to Market Your Website
- 101 Web Marketing Ideas and Tips
- Ways to Make Money Online
- 25 Tips for Marketing Your Blog
- 27 Tips for Building a Kick-Ass Blog
- How to market a website with 100 dollars
Traffic building for Newbies
People always believe in Traffic being the ultimate weapon for making money online and they are right, partially! No-one will make the big thing without massive visitors. But how do normal people, who neither have huge amounts of marketing capital nor influential contacts, can get high loads of visitors? Read a few of these tutorials/guides and you will understand how to make it rolling.
- 10 Remarkably Effective Strategies for Driving Traffic
- How to get traffic for your blog
- The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective Link Builders
- The Resource Linkbait – Using Lists to Build Authority, Traffic and Links to your Website.
- How to Set Up a Domino Effect on Traffic
- A Comprehensive Guide to StumbleUpon: How to Build Massive Traffic to Your Website and Monetize it.
- Top 29 Niche Social Media Sites (That Actually Send Traffic)
- Social Proof Optimization: How to Make Your Website Appealing to the Masses
- Stumbleupon mathematics for stumblers
- 7 Ways to Get to the Top of the del.icio.us Popular Page
- Beginners Guide to StumbleUpon
Search Engine Optimization
Another important part in your way of becoming a rich man, is SEO. A lot of traffic to websites is also coming through search engines such as Google or Yahoo. The higher the rank, the more clicks you will receive. But to go beyond the basics and not just read but understand it makes you the winner!
- 20 Quick Ways to Increase Your Alexa Rank
- How to Find and Target Long Tail Keywords for More Search Engine Traffic
- 3 Ways to Immediately Increase Search Engine Traffic
- A Complete Glossary of Essential SEO Jargon
- Hitchhikers Guide to Linkless SEO
- 7 Costly Mistakes Webmasters Make About Web Directories
- Why Isn’t EVERYONE #1 on Google?
- Andy Hagans’ Ultimate Guide to Linkbaiting and SMM
Place Ads – Earn Money
Now, after you have learned how to get a good PageRank and drive a lot of traffic, you probably want to know with what you will earn the money. The typical answer would be something like AdSense (and yes it’s great) but there are several other profitable advertising networks. Not forgetting the ‘pay per blog’ systems and direct affiliate solutions.
- So You Want to Make Money Online: An Extensive Guide to T-Shirt Affiliate Marketing
- Don’t settle for Google AdSense
- Get Paid to Blog – The Full Guide to Money Making Blogging Programs
- Direct Advertising Sales for Beginners: How to Develop an Alternative Revenue Source
- Google Adsense – Perfect for the lazy blogger
- Affiliate Programs
- What are alternatives to Google AdSense?
At last you could subscribe to a few feeds of the sites, mentioned above. One I really like is the feed from Dosh Dosh; a really good blog with many posts to current marketing topics.